Kik's Art Journal

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Collage

During in Art class for this week, Wednesday the 8th of November I continued doing my collage about colours. Then after I have finish doing my collage I then started to make a 20 grid box for the next step of doing this assignment. First I did not look at the instruction carely, I accidently did a small box. That's my problem but later on I did it again with 4cm per box and it perfectly fits.In this assignment I have learned that colour collage could make feelings by using one colour. For making the collage my first problem was that I could not make my collage having a feeling but after I changed it by cutting the colour paper in a cloud shape, it gives a calm feeling. I think that cutting it out into a shape helps to communicate because it comes out in pictures not a square.

1 Comments:

  • Describe your collage.
    What does it look like? How do the shapes help to communicate? What is the feeling that you wanted your art to expresss? Why this emotion?
    POC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home