Kik's Art Journal

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Color Wheel Reflection

In our art class we had a big project to do. It is about the colour wheel, it needs to have the information about the colours and the colour wheel. Then Mr. Pat our art teacher marked it and I got a really good score. He checked on the criterion a b c and d. My score for A is 8, B is 9, C is 8 and D is 8. Well A is out of 8, and b is out of 10, and C is out of 8, and D is out of 8. I am proud with my project because I worked hard on it and I put alot of effort into it. First I thought that it would be so hard but then it came out easy, which I have no problem doing it. Because some of the answers, I already know it.

2 Comments:

  • Why did you have no problem doing it? What was easy? Did ATL skills need to be used? Which ones?
    POC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 PM  

  • WOW look you scores do you know my one is 5, 5, .. and ..

    By Blogger Bliss, at 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home